Thursday, October 28, 2004

My, it's been too long. I've been so busy with work, football, etc. That I haven't had an idle moment to post again. Thank you Jammin' Jimmy for your slap on the hand comment about The Straight Pipe post...I am just being honest and you know, I thought it was humorours. I had no intension of disgusting anyone. TOUGHEN UP JIMMY! :)

I love music...all sorts and lately I am on a John Cougar Mellencamp- kick. He perfomed for the Friday Concert Series on the Today Show recently. I missed it! DANGIT! But I grew up listening to John and love, love, love his music. Jack and Diane, PLAY GUITAR!....I Need a Lover That Won't Drive Me Crazy, Pink Houses and I could go on and on...You know that would be a rockin' concert and I think I'd travel far and wide to see him play. He defines all around good Rock and Roll to me. It doesn't hurt that he is easy on the eyes, too.

The website for you John Mellencamp (or Cougar whichever you prefer to call him) says that there's been talk of a tour, but no dates yet. They will post any info forthcoming. www.johnmellencamp.com

Halloween is almost here! I've been watching the Monsterfest on AMC this week. Isn't there something so fun about getting the living poop scared out of you? I think I referenced this in a previous post. Sorry, I saw a bit of Scream II last night...Amittyville HOrrOr and Halloween 4 and 5. There's still nothing like the first and second Halloweens. It all went to crap after those.

I hope everyone is feeling well and has a safe and fun Halloween. Oh and there's on 54 days of Christmas shopping! Get with it so you won't be broke as shit by 12/25/04.

Stay tuned...We'll be singing Christmas Carols and giving out tips on gifts for that hard to shop for jerks name you drew at the office. I think I'll post that after a couple of my Mullingspice Cider and brandies. I'll post that recipe, too. It's a great fire-side drink to warm your cockles this winter....Talk about a night-cap.

Focus: Halloween Candy; No one gives out the good stuff anymore. Pixie stix, Super Blow Bubble gum, ZOTZ - remember those?, Charms Pops ( the blue ones), Red Hots, Space Dust, Gobstoppers, even that orange and black wax papered maple candy...and little packages of candy corn...I lived for halloween!
Get in touch with the kid in you. Eat some candy this Halloween!

Phrase: You're Craaaaaaaaaazy Maaaaaaaaaaan. (Will Ferrell in Old School after he get's shot in the neck with a tranquilizer gun...Hahaha! love it.)

Don't: Mix Space Dust and Red Bull. That could hurt...

Do: Mix Mtn Dew Red and Skyy Vodka. What a great fruity, caffeine- charged adult beverage.



No comments: